When do you need working media relations?
* Launching of a new product/service
* Initiating new factories/offices
* Publishing financial results
* Considering IPO or other listing/major changes in the ownership of the company
* Promoting organization sponsored events or awards
* Launching of organization promotional campaigns
* Wanting to influence regulations/legistlation
* When influenced by disasters, strikes or organizational closures
* Receiving awards/accolades for the company
* When company dignitaries/celebrities visit
* Involving in local/community activities
* Engaging Community
Journalistic work in several major Finnish media houses for 20 years, such as Talouselämä, YLE, Helsingin Sanomat, Iltalehti and Ylioppilaslehti – dailies, magazines, radio and TV. Hundreds of live TV discussions both as host and commentator, on the weekly TV1 Morning TV’s Jälkiviisaat (“In Hindsight”) since 2000 (ongoing). Pitching hundreds of books to media as publisher for a decade and a few movies as the communications manager of Yellow Film & TV.
As a consultant, dozens of projects in media relations, in Finland and 14 other countries, including UK, Australia, Italy and Germany.